The Staff Selection Commission Conducts SSC CGL annually to select candidates for various posts of Group B and Group C. The recruitment is done for the various Departments & ministries of the central government.
Eligibility Criteria for CGL SSC exam, for which official notification will be released in the first week of May 2019.
Eligibilty Criteria for SSC CGL
• Bachelor's degree holders in any stream or discipline can apply for the exam.
• Candidates can apply online at ssconline.nic.in till June 4, 2019 (tentative). Apply Online.
• The female candidates are exempted from the fee, while for the reserved category
the application fee is INR 100.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern:
Candidates have to go through a 4-tier selection process of SSC in which the fourth tier would be of qualifying nature only.
• Tier 1 comprises 100 MCQs based on general aptitude to be done within one hour.
Contains only Objective type Questions.
• Tier-2 is a descriptive test comprising two papers of Mathematics and English with
each being of 200 marks and of 2 hours duration. Contains only Objective type
• Tier three would be a subjective exam of 1-hour duration.
• Tier four would be typing test/computer proficiency test.
SSC CGL dates:
|Mode of Examination
||Online (Except tier-3)
|Number of questions:
||100 (in Tier 1 and Mathematics Tier-2), 200 (English Tier 2)
||200 in Tier 1, 400 in Tier 2, 100 in Tier 3
||1 Hour (Tier 1), 2 Hours (Tier 2), 1 Hour (Tier 3)
|| 4 (In Tier 1)
Candidates who wish to appear for SSC CGL 2019 should make sure that they are aware of important dates related to exam.
• Online Application starts on 5th, May 2019.
• The last date of submission of application will be 4th, June 2019.
• Tier-1 Examination June 4 to 19, 2019
• Tier-2 Examination September 2019
• Tier-3 Examination December 2019
All the aspirants of the SSC CGL can look for the Mock tests on this website and Choose accordingly from the suitable plans available. The complete set of online test series are available on the website for the students to test their score ahead of the exam and know their potential of scoring positively in the exams.
There are a specially designed set of mock exams for all the Govt. Exams on mocked.in
Testimonial by Abhimanyu Singh
Each and Every time Practising mock test papers at Mocked.in helped me to build up my concepts and use them wisely. All thanks to the mocked.in to increase my chances in SSC CGL government Exam.